March 17, 2011

Twenty7: I've been bad..

How many breaks do I take after I promise to keep blogging? )-: I'm sorry.
Now is the time to write when I can't sleep after taking a late nap I allowed myself to take after I won a case I was a pretend lawyer for! Those previous nights of high stress and no sleep were worth it.

During my hiatus, I did have a much, much, much needed Spring Break that I literally spent every moment with my family (With a couple exceptions). I went back home to Palo Alto for a week and spent my last weekend in Merced, California, visiting my favorite cousin, Hannah!

Of course we had to go around town and make some trouble since it was Friday night and much to Hannah's dismay, I did not miss this chance to wear my new and favorite romper! This one is from Urban Outfitters and is still available. The price online is ten dollars more than I paid in store, but I love everything about it, so it is worth it. If you need me to persuade you how wonderful a romper is, read THIS!

I paired my romper with my beloved wedges from Steve Madden and I have no clue as to what they're called and they are no longer online, but they were a great find while I was working at Nordstrom this past summer. I used to work nine hour days at Nordstrom, go to summer school, and everything else and I'm pretty sure it's not normal for any shoe other than flat sandals to be comfortable the whole time.. Amazing, right? I'll never stop wearing them, but I do need to get them re-soled. It may take some time to find the perfect pair for you, but don't give up or give in to any pair that 'might do'. I waited over a year to find the right pair with the right price and when you find them, you'll know!

Lucca Couture Zip-Front Romper - $39.99
Steve Madden Riddgge Wedges - $99.95
(Not the exact pair, but still cute)
Michael Kors MOP, Shiny Golden Watch - $250

I also have a gifted Swarovski bracelet and a neon Hello Kitty silly band on (-:

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - the playsuit is so cute and the wedges go perfectly with it! You both look great :)
    Beth @ Baking and Brogues
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! :) SO COOL blog! i like it. <3 i'll be here more often.here is such nice. :) come to me and follow if you want. :*

    hugs&kisses:

    http://annaaaanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete