February 15, 2011

Twenty4: Bikinis In Rain Or Sunshine

I know it may not be an appropriate time to post about bikinis when it's snowing in some places, but it never hurts to be prepared for the random day of sunshine, right? I mean, it's raining here right now, but the weather is so bipolar, I don't know what to expect tomorrow.

These are some of my favorites that have been bookmarked into my 'Shopping List' and I think it's pretty obvious what I look for in a swimsuit with the selections below.. I love how bandeau tops fit and rather than string bikinis, I prefer a plain and simple bottom. I also make sure the top is equipped with padding  (You do not want any embarrassing moments..) and the bottoms fit snug (Water always stretches the bottoms; avoid a saggy butt and an ill-fitting suit!). Other than that, I love a nice tan.



And my recent purchase (-:
(I have a plain bright turquoise triangle top from VS for the top)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so miss hot weather !

    swatch (double strap watch) international giveaway at:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete