November 28, 2010

Seventeen: J. Crew Must-Haves

It's been a couple hours since I've arrived back in Malibu and I'm loving not having to layer up in fat pants and sweatshirts. Thanksgiving break was short and sweet.. I cuddled with my parents and caught up with a couple friends, some whom I have not seen in a year! And in the midst of everything, I stopped by J. Crew and re-applied for the holiday season and as long as my background check comes clean (It will, don't worry), I'll be head-to-toe J. Crew and I'm not going to complain..

Since I have a bit of shopaholic tendencies (Just a little....?) I've decided to restrict myself on a "wish list". This worked quite well with Nordstrom this past summer, hopefully the same results will occur.. Good prices are hard to say no to.

J. Crew Must-Haves
3. Sutton Boots - $298
4. Martha Bracelet - $98
(Not afraid to venture to the men's (-; Love their button downs/long sleeved shirts)

3 comments:

  1. Those clothes are really nice :) I love the bracelet.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, my hair post is up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is really cute :)

    Kimberly
    www.socalcitizens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete