November 24, 2010

Fifteen: Bookworm

It may be hard to believe, but one of my hobbies does include reading. Half the books I read may be 'trash' books like teen chic books and little romance novels, but I love reading the classics, mysteries, and etc.. Basically, any good book will do for me.

There's a good used bookstore in downtown Mountain View twenty minutes from Palo Alto and I venture there quite frequently. I find used books to be a bit more sentimental and after buying books for years and years, it got a little too expensive.. I went over there to get some boba and look for some books I've been dying to read and of course, I walked out of there frustrated after an hour of looking. I guess a used bookstore is best when you're just looking to pick up any good read..

I stopped by Target on my way home and hit jackpot! Lauren Conrad's 'Style' book is sold at various retailers for $19.99, but I've been on the lookout at Target since their selling it for only $13.99. I was surprised to find FOUR copies in perfect condition, since they always seem to be sold out or returned/read.

I think I was a little too excited because I left my car keys in the book section and after spending thirty minutes emptying my bag out in the dark, ear-muff worthy weather, I ran back inside and found them (Yay).

1 comment:

  1. Oh neat you got her book! You must tell me if it's any good! I looked through it but chose the Teen Vogue Handbook over it! Let me know what you think, i'd love to chat!

    P.S. your blog is super chic! Totally following! I would love it if you would follow mine as well!

    Love from,
    Raeshelle

    www.hellobombshellblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete