November 14, 2010

Eleven: Cart Worthy

A year or two ago, I started obsessing over various make-up gurus and I haven't learned very many makeup tricks, but I did learn about Asos.com. It originates in the UK, but thankfully, American shoppers don't have to worry about paying the enormous shipping costs (Added bonus to the cute clothes). There are all sorts of clothing and brands for both men and women.. Pages and pages and pages of it and sometimes it's a little too much, but it's perfect for browsing when sitting in a boring lecture class. Some of the American items seem to be priced higher than what it is going for here, so watch out for brands like Free People, Michael Kors, WildFox, etc. etc.. Instead, focus on brands that don't make it to the States. There's also a variety of price points and are many affordable options available (especially dresses). Don't worry if you find an item you love for too many dollar signs, look around for a similar item with an less $$$$ and you'll most likely find one.

I haven't browsed through much of the men's, but I've gone through every single item for women and I thought I would share my top picks/things that are added to the shopping cart (-;


Obsessed with beads P.S.
And I love how a Circle Scarf=Snood and Romper=Playsuit

3 comments:

  1. I want the playsuit! tehe I have a namja in my life :) SO much to catch up with you about.
    I MEESH YOU BETCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! Thanksgiving is not soon enough..

    ReplyDelete