June 23, 2011

Twenty9: New Baby

I'm never willing to spend money money on jewelry with my track record.. Let's just say.. My necklaces never stay in one piece, an earring always gets lost and my rings never get around to coming out of their homes. Bracelets, though, have been better.. As long as they are able to be worn everyday (-;

I sound like a comfort slob (With jewelry instead of sweat pants)! But NO MORE!
Let me introduce you to my new (future) baby:
Jennifer Zeuner - Large Swirly 3 Initial Pendant - $264

I guess the most you've seen of this necklace would be on Lauren Conrad etc.. and one of my favorite bloggers, Blair from Atlantic-Pacific. I've had my eye on it since Lauren Conrad first wore it years ago, but I never REALLY thought about it until I saw a lady wearing one while I was working on Saturday! Seeing it in real life made me fall in love with it. And.. Start a $$$$ jar (-:

I found much cheaper alternatives, but I'm going to go for the real thing because it's something I want to keep forever.. But for those of you who think it's outrageous.. Check these alternatives out:
1. Max&Chloe West Avenue Jewelry Classic Monogram - $180
2. Etsy Kraftshop Silver Monogram, 3 Initial - $89
     *Additional $10 for gold or rose gold plating
3. Carolina Clover Gold Tone Monogram Initial Necklace - $89
     *Price may vary on chain length

3 comments: